Vanilla & Bourbon Soap
Helps calm the nerves
We at Steel & Saffron have crafted for you this natural bar soap which gives you a sense of relief and calm after a stressful and tiring day. The soap bar is made by combining sandalwood, bourbon, vanilla, and apricot seeds which help exfoliate the skin and keep it glowing.
Made from natural ingredients
After a long and exhausting day, all you need is a soothing shower. What better way to do so than with an all-natural soap bar composed entirely of organic ingredients and the soothing scent of vanilla? This allows you to create a firm, creamy lather that exfoliates the skin while keeping it safe and conditioned. Our product is an organic bar soap that does not include any potentially dangerous ingredients, such as paraben, which can cause skin irritation or even dryness.
Safe for your skin
Our Vanilla & Bourbon natural handmade soap consists of ingredients that are 100% organic and do not cause any harm to the user's skin. This is one of the best natural soap bars, which helps exfoliate the skin and get a glowing look.
- Handmade Soap
- It consists of 100% Organic Fatty Acids
- 100g Natural Soap Bar
- Paraben & harmful chemicals free
- Excellent natural soap for hands
- Excellent natural soap for body
- Antibacterial coconut oil soap
1. Olive Oil - INCI: Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil - Olive Oil is rich in healthy monosaturated fats, contains a large amount of antioxidants, has strong anti-inflammatory properties and so much more!
2. Coconut Oil - INCI: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil - a rich source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a type of saturated fat.
3. Reasonably Sourced Palm Oil - INCI: Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil - a fat-rich oil.
4. Fragrance (For scent) - INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
5. Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) Seed Powder
Note: All bar soaps are hand made and cut. Weights are approximate and may vary slightly from bar to bar.
We're a small, family owned and operated business based in Vancouver, BC.
Having 4 ladies in our family we wanted to create a business that we would all enjoy operating while also crafting products that we love to use at our own home.
We test all of our products ourselves and never on animals (except our kids LOL). We are however, contemplating formulating a product specifically for dogs in the future so they can bathe in luxury with no harsh chemicals as well.
As we live in Vancouver, which has recently banned the use of single use plastics, we aim to keep our operations in line with this policy as much as possible, from the packaging that comes from our vendors to our manufacturing processes, right down to the packaging you receive in your orders. We try to be as good to the planet as we can.
We hope you enjoy your experience on our site and we look forward to earning your business!