White Tea & Ginger Soap | 100 g | Steel & Saffron
A Comforting Aroma
Our White Tea & Ginger natural soap has a soothing floral aroma that provides a nice fragrance after use.
Made from Organic Fatty Acids
After a long tiring day, all you need is a relaxing shower. Well, what better way to do that than by using an all-natural soap bar made from 100% organic ingredients. This lets you achieve a hard creamy lather that is gentle on the skin while keeping it safe and conditioned. Our soap is an organic bar soap that does not contain any harmful substances like paraben, which might cause irritation or even dry the skin.
Safe to use
Our White Tea & Ginger organic soap is safe for the skin and helps keep it conditioned. However, you might need to keep them away from the reach of children under 5 years of age.
- Handmade Soap
- It consists of 100% Organic Fatty Acids
- 100g Natural Soap Bar
- Paraben & harmful chemicals free
- Excellent natural soap for hands
- Excellent natural soap for body
- Antibacterial coconut oil soap
* Olive Oil - INCI: Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil - Olive Oil is rich in healthy monosaturated fats, contains a large amount of antioxidants, has strong anti-inflammatory properties and so much more!
* Coconut Oil - INCI: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil - a rich source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a type of saturated fat.
* Reasonably Sourced Palm Oil - INCI: Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil - a fat-rich oil.
Fragrance (For scent) - INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
Sodium Hydroxide (reacts with oils to create soap) - INCI: Sodium Hydroxide
Distilled water (Mixed with the Sodium Hydroxide)
Titanium Dioxide (Colourant) - INCI: CI77891
Note: All bar soaps are hand made and cut. Weights are approximate and may vary slightly from bar to bar.
We're a small, family owned and operated business based in Vancouver, BC.
Having 4 ladies in our family we wanted to create a business that we would all enjoy operating while also crafting products that we love to use at our own home.
We test all of our products ourselves and never on animals (except our kids LOL). We are however, contemplating formulating a product specifically for dogs in the future so they can bathe in luxury with no harsh chemicals as well.
As we live in Vancouver, which has recently banned the use of single use plastics, we aim to keep our operations in line with this policy as much as possible, from the packaging that comes from our vendors to our manufacturing processes, right down to the packaging you receive in your orders. We try to be as good to the planet as we can.
We hope you enjoy your experience on our site and we look forward to earning your business!